How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- Please carefully shave your entire treatment area 24 hours before any laser hair reduction.
- Avoid sunless tanners before laser treatment.
- Always protect your skin with sunscreen SPF 30+ and certainly for at least 2 weeks prior to laser treatment.
- Please cleanse your entire treatment area prior to and on the day of treatment and also avoid putting on any other skin care products or makeup before your appointment.
Botox & Fillers
- Discontinue substances that prolong bleeding such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, fish oil, gingko, green tea, and red wine at least 3 days prior to treatment.
- Best not to plan any special events for at least 1 week after your treatment in case of unusual bruising. Remember that Botox takes 7-10 days for full effect.
- While not required, Arnika Forte tablets (a natural dietary supplement) are available at UltraDerm to help reduce bruising.
- For two days after your treatment, use ONLY the special MicroGlide ointment provided and avoid ALL other skin care products or cleansers.
- Avoid exercise for a full day after your treatment.
- After the 2 post treatment days of your using MicroGlide only, please return to your daily regimen of sunscreen SPF30+ application. Sun exposure can be particularly harmful for at least 4 days after treatment.
- RetinA, Differin, Tazorac, Renova, Benzoyl Peroxide, and all exfoliating products should be discontinued at least 3 days prior to any peel.
- Avoid facial waxing or use of depilatory creams for 7 days before a peel.
- Please use sunscreen SPF 30+ daily to protect your skin from the sun both before & after your peel. Remember that all sun exposure can cause damage to your skin regardless of treatments.
- Exercising & showering should be avoided until the day after your peel.
Join Our Email List: